- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - and that He created everything out of nothing for His own pleasure and purpose.
Genesis 1, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Matthew 28:19
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God and that it is the ultimate authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, and when he sinned the race incurred both physical and spiritual death and became alienated from God and incapable of remedying his sinful condition by his own means.
Genesis 1:26-27, Genesis 3, Romans 5:12-21
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father through the Holy Spirit; that He was born of the virgin Mary; that He is truly man and truly God; that He lived a sinless life; that He died for our sins on the cross, bearing the judgement demanded by God's holy justice against our sin.
Luke 1:26-35, John 1:14, John 3:16, Luke 3:21-22, 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Romans 3:25-26
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead, never to die again, and that He ascended to the right hand of the Father, where He intercedes as High Priest and Advocate on behalf of all who believe in Him.
Luke 24:5-8, Acts 1:9, Hebrews 7:24-28, 1 Corinthians 15:3-8
- We believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit and that He indwells all believers eternally.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22, Ephesians 1:13
- We believe that salvation is available to all only through the Lord Jesus Christ and that repentance for sin and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ are essential for salvation. We believe that the repentant sinner is justified by faith alone and that this is shown by holy living.
1 John 14:6, Romans 5:1-2, Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe that two practices, neither of which is essential to salvation, are to be observed in obedience to our Lord by all believers until Christ's return: baptism and the Lord's Supper.
Matthew 28:19, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- We believe that all true Christians who have died will be resurrected and those who are alive will be changed when Christ returns to take His Church to be with Him forever. Those who reject Christ as their Saviour will later rise to be judged and condemned.
1 Corinthians 15:50-57, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, John 3:17-18, Revelation 20:11-15
- We believe in the personal, bodily return of our Lord Jesus Christ to establish His millennial kingdom, reigning over this earth from Jerusalem, and that believers will reign with Him in resurrected bodies for 1,000 years.
Psalm 2, Zechariah 14:3-9, Revelation 19:11-16
- We believe that after the 1,000 year reign of Christ, God will destroy this present heaven and earth and will create a new heaven and new earth.
Isaiah 65:17, Revelation 21:1, 2 Peter 3:10-13
- We believe that the commission of the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers is to "go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything [He] has commanded".